Second batch of MAR teas. Actually vaguely serious this time. The other set of extra silly ones can be found here. Some issues with availability but I guess that’s just adagio at christmas time. Most art from here. Do enjoy~
- Toramizu Ginta [Tiger Eye, Thai Chai, Earl Grey Bravo, marigold flowers, chocolate chips] - Strange and sweet and full of youthful adventure, a tea for the leader and the questant, with just a light call back to home. A strange combination of traits but all the stronger for it.
- Dorothy [Hibiscus, Almond Oolong, Sesame, cinnamon] - Sweet and smooth and dark, moving forward with a goal in mind and an almost magical feel.
- Snow [Snowbud, Peppermint, Chamomile, raspberry leaves] - Light and sweet and wintry, it may not be the strongest blend, but that doesn’t stop it from having lasting influence. Also great iced.
- Nanashi [Ceylon Sonata, Spiced Mate, Rooibos Caramel, ginger] - Bright and strong and citrusy, a bit of an enigmatic tea, but with a firm center. Ginger for an extra zing.
- Alan [Irish Breakfast, Lapsang Souchong, Mocha Nut Mate, cocoa nibs] - Strong and dark and smoky, a tea full of experience, but maybe still a bit silly.
- Snow and Koyuki [Chocolate, Peppermint, White Peach, lemon balm] - Sweet and bright and strong, a tea crossed over two worlds but with similar outlooks. The princesses of fairy tales.
- Rolan and Alviss [Blackberry, Osmanthus, Ceylon Sonata, marigold flowers] - Strong and earthy and full of purpose, two clashing viewpoints that are better together.
- Bonus: Candice [Hojicha, Pu Erh Dante, Currant, hibiscus, raspberry leaves] - Earthy and powerful, but sweet sweet sweet underneath. A loyal tea until the end.